Chelsea fans trying to tell me Carrick>Barry

I rate Carrick personally, but I believe Barry is the superior of the two, Barry on form (and he's so consistent he usually is) is better than Carrick on form.

There was a Chelsea fan on the BBC twitter feed saying he'd take Mata over two David Silvas, so their footballing knowledge based on that enormous stupidity is possibly miniscule.

Listen to their reaction to the racist and the moron on MOTD.

Then apply that judgement to anything they say.

Just laugh at them!! and the rest of the country.... only city and villa fans really seem to appreciate how good and important a player he is.

Give me Barry over any of their midfield.

Barry is superior at club level in my opinion, never rated him for England though.
Then again neither has Carrick done anything spectacular at international level to make we go wow.

Barry is the most underrated player in the Prem. There's a reason that Benitez tried so hard to sign him, there's a reason why Villa fans were so gutted to see him go and there's a reason that if he's fit, Mancini picks him every time. Great player and one we only truly appreciate when he doesn't play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.