Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: The Chelsea game?

york away to this! said:
just on OS now - it's been moved to Sunday April 29th, 8pm KO

On the Sky website they have got it down as 30th April at 5pm, must be a super monday. :p

thetimeisup said:
york away to this! said:

On the Sky website they have got it down as 30th April at 5pm, must be a super monday. :p

that's just excellent news. It will save me one trip in diesel and I assume just one parking fee will cover the entire event?

well done the premier league for thinking of the fans in these difficult financial times...

york away to this! said:
thetimeisup said:
york away to this! said:

that's just excellent news. It will save me one trip in diesel and I assume just one parking fee will cover the entire event?

well done the premier league for thinking of the fans in these difficult financial times...

Ye they must of asked Bacon Face whats the best time for him and if he can supply two refs as well.

Sky would have been licking their lips at the prospect of the derby being the title decider. There is no way they would schedule the Chelsea game to any date that would detract from that.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm --<br /><br />
117 M34 said:
Parent's evening for me is on Tuesday and Wednesday for that week so hope it's not one of those days

I'm sure if you get a good report your mum and dad will let you go !!!

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
Sky would have been licking their lips at the prospect of the derby being the title decider. There is no way they would schedule the Chelsea game to any date that would detract from that.

-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm --

117 M34 said:
Parent's evening for me is on Tuesday and Wednesday for that week so hope it's not one of those days

I'm sure if you get a good report your mum and dad will let you go !!!

Those were the days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.