Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: The Chelsea game?

!
Anthony_18 said:
Its outrageous if it's not played on either Tuesday 20th March orWednesday the 21st especially when all other prem games that won't take place on previous weekend are being played on those 2 nights.

Still cant believe the website hasn't said anything on the matter yet? Get it sorted!!!

This !!
Waiting all day for an announcement so I can try and arrange around work and travel from southampton after having to cancel previous arrangements. They really give the impression that they don't give a s### about the fans sometimes. A date must have been fixed assuming Chelsea got through !!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
This from today's MEN
Emphasis on the word ''later''...... :(

City's home game with Chelsea on March 19 will be rearranged for later in the season with the Londoners playing in the sixth round of the FA Cup on that date after beating Birmingham 2-0 last night.

I think the MUEN have got their facts wrong again. I was under the impression that all 4 FAC Quarter Final games were down for the Sat/Sunday. No way would ITV or ESPN be able to book a Monday night slot as Sky have that. Therefore the TV schedules would already be pre-arranged, with or without Chelsea.

IMO Weds 21st is a no-brainer, and which should suit both Clubs, the PL and Sky. That doesn't mean it will happen of course, especially if there is an illogical alternative which they can wangle to make our title chances more difficult.

york away to this! said:
just on OS now - it's been moved to Sunday April 29th, 8pm KO

Can you point out where as I have just been on the OS and its still down for the Monday 19.03.12 @ 20:00, as it is on SKY, BBC and the Premier League Website.

LawsBackHeel said:
york away to this! said:

Can you point out where as I have just been on the OS and its still down for the Monday 19.03.12 @ 20:00, as it is on SKY, BBC and the Premier League Website.

Here fishy fishy!!!!

LawsBackHeel said:
york away to this! said:

Clarkie?

Scratch that. Triple Clarkie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.