Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

So you obviously didn't see the save that won us 3 points at Leicester not so long ago?
Lol
One decent game every season
Goalkeepers like Neuer, Courtois, and Even De gea make loads of saves every game

I bet you can not find any other good saves from him in last games

Ahh, I understand now, you’re new to this football lark and haven’t managed to watch us over the last few years.
Not to worry, you’ll get there eventually.​
Yeah i have watched most of our games since 2010.

I highly recommend you to watch Joe Hart's games again to see what a goalkeeper should do. He had some really great matches. I have not forgotten his saves against Klopp's Dortmund.

I know that Ederson's passing ability is necessary for our build-up play, but every decent goalkeeper in this City team can win the golden glove every season. It's because of our playing style.

We can not reach the ultimate level with someone in the goal who can not make a single decent save in CL knockout rounds.

I highly recommend you to watch Joe Hart's games again to see what a goalkeeper should do. He had some really great matches. I have not forgotten his saves against Klopp's Dortmund.

I know that Ederson's passing ability is necessary for our build-up play, but every decent goalkeeper in this City team can win the golden glove every season. It's because of our playing style.

We can not reach the ultimate level with someone in the goal who can not make a single decent save in CL knockout rounds.
OK, you're obviously unconvinced by our current No1 who has won 4 titles in 5 seasons.

But, my friend, Joe Hart had been found out. Shoot at him low to the left, certain goal.

You obviously have a beef with Eddie, I think he's fucking brilliant, and only cost £30m. He's Brazilian you know.

Yeah, I exactly mean him.
The one who couldn't make a single save against our opponents in great matches.
Go and look what Courtois did against us in champions league last season. That is what a goalkeeper should do.

I have a question for you.
Swap Ederson with Oretga in game against Chelsea. Would we still make a clean sheet and progress to next round?
I like Ortega
Exactly what we needed for cup games. The odd game in the Prem and Europe.
He’s still second best to Ederson at this moment in time.

Ederson keeps possession more and that leaves less chance for the opponent to attack us.

That said. Really bad finishing from Chelsea

The other keepers you mention aren’t all that either.

Rico Lewis was dead on his feet for the last twenty. That may have been one of the reasons that Ortega went long.
But that made Lewis and Gomez have to do more running.

Very worrying analysis there mate, there’s a reason Hart is facing Ross County on Saturday afternoon whilst Eddie dictates play with his wand of a left foot.

See, had you posted that originally then I’d have had a conversation with you because it’s fair enough to think that way. I’d have disagreed but that’s ok, we are allowed to disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.