Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

He's the ultimate luxury player,brilliantly talented but an absolute pussy.
Look at the amount of times we were caught out, Chelsea had finished 1 of there easy 3 chances in the 1st half its a different game especially our poor last 3rd play

Both fullbacks looked weak & slow on the counter & Gundagun struggled getting back in

Easy to criticise but I agree with many of here even with his free kick Mahrez has been shite this year

Ortega imo better shot stopper than Eddy, Grealish excellent although no end product & Alvarez another goal & looks a decent player

Chelsea are bang average so all about the result last night but a better team up top kills us off imo

I thought Gomez had a pretty good game. Got to give Chelsea some credit, surely, for playing good one-touch triangular moves to beat our press with considerable skill, and then breaking with pace.
It was Rodri who looked strangely dozy to me. Dozy.
Overall, it was a fine game of football. Good that we gave Raz a good reception. Good also that he left with sweet f.a.

You mean like the one who's won the golden glove for the last three seasons in a row?

The one who kept TWENTY clean sheets last season?

Get a fucking grip man.

Yeah, I exactly mean him.
The one who couldn't make a single save against our opponents in great matches.
Go and look what Courtois did against us in champions league last season. That is what a goalkeeper should do.

I have a question for you.
Swap Ederson with Oretga in game against Chelsea. Would we still make a clean sheet and progress to next round?

Look at the amount of times we were caught out, Chelsea had finished 1 of there easy 3 chances in the 1st half its a different game especially our poor last 3rd play

Both fullbacks looked weak & slow on the counter & Gundagun struggled getting back in

Easy to criticise but I agree with many of here even with his free kick Mahrez has been shite this year

Ortega imo better shot stopper than Eddy, Grealish excellent although no end product & Alvarez another goal & looks a decent player

Chelsea are bang average so all about the result last night but a better team up top kills us off imo

Worth adding that against a better team we wouldn’t have a 17 year old and Gomez at full back. Other players would also be in including our star players.

Go and look what Courtois did against us in champions league last season. That is what a goalkeeper should do.

Swap Ederson with Oretga in game against Chelsea. Would we still make a clean sheet and progress to next round?
So you obviously didn't see the save that won us 3 points at Leicester not so long ago?

Ahh, I understand now, you’re new to this football lark and haven’t managed to watch us over the last few years.
Not to worry, you’ll get there eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.