Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps and lasses if you are going tonight please don’t be booing Sterling he scored over 100 goals and was a big part in are success . If you have nothing nice to say just say fuck all .

Ta
I doubt he has an Adebeyor in him! As you say he made some big contributions for us and I hope am sure there will be respect for that tonight. We ain’t Dippers after all ;)

I'm in SS2 tonight. Will i get stuff chucked down on me by the Chelsi fans?

There's this and then Brentford on Saturday, then we break for this chaotic and stupid winter World Cup (cheers Fifa, you corrupt bastards).

I think we go strong for both. I appreciate there will be a fixture pile up to an extent in the new year, BUT, it's a chance to eliminate a side that win prizes and I want us to win any competition we take part in.

I'm slightly nervous that Pep said yesterday we start playing after the world cup on the 26th December.

The 4th round is on the 21st/22nd December.

Chelsea are pretty shite right now. They have a big game against Newcastle on the weekend. I can see them resting a lot of the first team. I'm sure Pep will go with a strong line-up and we should do the business.

There's this and then Brentford on Saturday, then we break for this chaotic and stupid winter World Cup (cheers Fifa, you corrupt bastards).

I think we go strong for both. I appreciate there will be a fixture pile up to an extent in the new year, BUT, it's a chance to eliminate a side that win prizes and I want us to win any competition we take part in.
My sentiments exactly and peps too. I know he does rest players and throws kids in when needs be but hes also said he’d go balls deep in all comps if he could (or words to that affect)

Well said. I hope he doesn't get a rough evening off our fans. He's moved on, so should we.

Certainly on here nobody has said they will boo him.
But plenty have said "others will " which reading between the lines may give a clue.

I'm slightly nervous that Pep said yesterday we start playing after the world cup on the 26th December.

The 4th round is on the 21st/22nd December.

He was all over the place with dates. I think it was his pre-match for Fulham where he started talking about playing again in January! He didn't seem to know what was going on. After his incorrect percentages with the penalty talk after Fulham, numbers aren't his thing at the moment!

For me that 4th round tie on 21st/22nd is ideal. Some of our players will have friendly internationals apparently, others will be back from the WC early and others will just be training. To have a league cup game as a "warm up" of sorts wouldn't be a bad thing to prepare for Leeds on the 28th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.