• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will go STRONG

__________ortega_____________

Stones__dias___laporte___Ake

__kdb__Rodri_Gundogan__

Mahres_Haaland_Grealish

I said he IS useless not that he WAS useless for us. Also I never boo any player current or ex, I've actually had massive rows with blues who booed the likes of Bony whilst he was playing for us & for defending Joey Barton (Because he helped keep us up) when he returned after kicking Aguero.

Keep assuming, maybe try reading the post properly first though.
I apologise, I must have got you confused with another poster with a similar username who has posted very negatively re Raheem. Still useless etc.
It's good to know he will be getting a good reception.
I doubt your premise that he has dragged Chelsea down himself is too accurate, there is a large squad to utilise.

I reckon Pep will be tempted to start Haaland and try to finish them off in the first half. They've looked incredibly vulnerable defensively the last few games, and they'll surely rest a few for Newcastle.

Also, if there is a year to go out of the league cup early, it's this year. Those first few weeks after the World Cup are going to be hell.

Having said that, if the rumours are true about European teams not competing in the future, we obviously need to make hay while the sun shines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.