Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz will get nothing but a great reception tonight, dunno what some people are on about!!

As for the result, it's a free-hit for me, i would like to go through, but equally i will give zero fucks if we exit this round.

The only thing for me is winning the Brentford game at the weekend, keeping an eye on tired legs tonight for that, and Pep can do his usual calculations on winning mentality, minutes, rest etc etc. It'll be reet whatever happens, enjoy!!

I won't clap him and I won't boo him I will just remain silent on the matter.

Yes he was a good servant for us and played an instrumental role in *some* of our trophies over the past 6 years.

However I didn't like the way he left our club and did himself no favours. The refusal of shirt signing is petty and I can overlook that, publicly trying to shame our club in interviews claiming stuff was going on behind the scenes which resulted in his exit was not needed and it certainly wound me up amongst other blues.

I liked Sterling, at times he was very frustrating but he was giving his all and was very realiable in terms of fitness/injuries. His workrate was also very good in terms of pressing, certainly much better than Mahrez, Grealish...

He had problems with finishing and first touches but scored lots of goals for us, some very important ones too. Very much doubt same can be said of Mahrez, Grealish going forward. hopefully Haaland, Alvarez will balance it out in terms of goals we lost with Jesus/Sterling...

For today I think Chelsea must rotate big or face an uncomfortable match vs Newcastle who are in top form.

Be nice to raz ffs

Not staying up past half time unless i cant sleep , can someone do team news , city twitter , might be 6.45pm but more likely 7pm , ta

I liked Sterling, at times he was very frustrating but he was giving his all and was very realiable in terms of fitness/injuries. His workrate was also very good in terms of pressing, certainly much better than Mahrez, Grealish...

He had problems with finishing and first touches but scored lots of goals for us, some very important ones too. Very much doubt same can be said of Mahrez, Grealish going forward. hopefully Haaland, Alvarez will balance it out in terms of goals we lost with Jesus/Sterling...

For today I think Chelsea must rotate big or face an uncomfortable match vs Newcastle who are in top form.
pretty sure Mahrez has scored some important games for us.....bit too soon to be writing off Grealsih too

I won't clap him and I won't boo him I will just remain silent on the matter.

Yes he was a good servant for us and played an instrumental role in *some* of our trophies over the past 6 years.

However I didn't like the way he left our club and did himself no favours. The refusal of shirt signing is petty and I can overlook that, publicly trying to shame our club in interviews claiming stuff was going on behind the scenes which resulted in his exit was not needed and it certainly wound me up amongst other blues.

agree with this mate, he tarnished what was a great time here with his comments imo.

Absolutely amazing to see the constant sniping at guys who made a big contribution to City league titles and cup wins. The internet is full of wankers, fortunately the ground tonight will be full of proper blues who will afford Raz the welcome he deserves

Chaps and lasses if you are going tonight please don’t be booing Sterling he scored over 100 goals and was a big part in are success . If you have nothing nice to say just say fuck all .

Ta
We will applaud Sterling because that’s what we do. We are not the type of fans that boos players just because they left us (unless its James Milner who deserves it !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.