Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can leave my bag tonight? Going after work and with the idiotic no bag policy in effect, I always struggle to figure out what to do with my work laptop.

Previous solutions for 20:00 kickoffs have been -

• Bag drop at picadilly - not a great solution as the train to Glossop leaves at 22:00 so I would have to leave the match 15 mins before full time. If I miss the 22:00, the next one is at 23:30, in which case I'm getting home after midnight.
  • Hold my laptop in my hands and poorly hide my backpack under my coat. Admittedly, this worked last time, but then I had to stand in the concourse with a pint in one hand and laptop in the other.
Not an option -
  • Leave it at the office - the office is on princess st so I would have to leave the ground even earlier to collect it for the 22:00 train and I typically work from home, so I'm not coming into the office tomorrow morning to get it.
  • Official stadium bag drop - in the fucking orange car park and I'm in SS3.

Are there any "unnoffical" bag drops close to the ground or on a straight shot to Ashbuys? Mary Ds could make a killing off a bag drop!

Anyone know where I can leave my bag tonight? Going after work and with the idiotic no bag policy in effect, I always struggle to figure out what to do with my work laptop.

• Bag drop at picadilly - not a great solution as the train to Glossop leaves at 22:00 so I would have to leave the match 15 mins before full time. If I miss the 22:00, the next one is at 23:30, in which case I'm getting home after midnight.
  • Hold my laptop in my hands and poorly hide my backpack under my coat. Admittedly, this worked last time, but then I had to stand in the concourse with a pint in one hand and laptop in the other.
Not an option -
  • Leave it at the office - the office is on princess st so I would have to leave the ground even earlier to collect it for the 22:00 train and I typically work from home, so I'm not coming into the office tomorrow morning to get it.

Are there any "unnoffical" bag drops close to the ground or on a straight shot to Ashbuys? Mary Ds could make a killing off a bag drop!
City have an official bag drop service i'm pretty sure. Think it's near the bottom of the white bridge (stadium side) in the Orange car park.

Not an option -

It's a pain in the arse. You can bring in drums, crutches, huge flags etc but not a work bag. I would hide it under your coat and pretend you are a fat fucker

City have an official bag drop service i'm pretty sure. Think it's near the bottom of the white bridge (stadium side) in the Orange car park.
all main walkways in have bag drop cabins - £5 for season card holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.