Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you really can't figure out the difference between a movie and a person standing next to you.

Bit like kids leaving the theatre, saying
"That was a nice movie!"...
I’m not sure what your point is. It’s entertainment. Folk pay for it. Sometimes the hard times are as good as the good times. Express yourself.

Tbf, his performances towards the end of the 06 07 season probably kept us in the league, especially the one at Fulham away

We played with 4 and half players that season James , Distin , Dunne , Barton and the half is for Emile as without his goals at Newcastle ( top day ) and Boro we would have been relegated

The confirmed team is:

Ortega

Lewis Dias Laporte Gomez

Rodri Gundogan Palmer

Mahrez Alvarez Grealish

I’m not sure what your point is. It’s entertainment. Folk pay for it. Sometimes the hard times are as good as the good times. Express yourself.
It's banter, on Raheem's cost. For your entertainment.
No idea why I have to explain the word empathy.

If you want entertainment sing your soul out to support City. That's how I see it. Anyway, enjoy the match.

The confirmed team is:

Ortega

Lewis Dias Laporte Gomez

Rodri Gundogan Palmer

Mahrez Alvarez Grealish

So has pep just decided to play Mahrez and Grealish until it works, no matter how many awful games we have to endure to get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.