Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling deserves a good reception. Was an important part of our success whilst he was here and, after all, why behave like the dippers did towards him. We show respect to players who respected our club (are you reading this Millie and Sturridge?).
Milner and Sturridge said less than Sterling has since leaving us. Sturridge never said anything bad whatsoever and Milner barely did.

I haven’t ever boo’d Milner, Sturridge, just like I didn’t boo Distin, James, Barton and Dickov, and I won’t be booing Sterling.

I was also on the player’s side when Kolarov told the crowd to fuck off twice because they were giving him shit on one occasion and ironically cheering Braco making a save on another. Who the fuck did those fans think they were? Much worse by our fans than Milner saying Liverpool had the best team spirit he’s ever played in.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was a massive part of the 100 point season. He scored some very important last minute goals, Bournemouth, Southampton, Huddersfield. Yeah, he was very poor when he had time to think but he still tried his best.

If he starts the game, they're isn't really chance to applaud him as the players aren't on the pitch when the teams are read put. If he comes on or off during a substitution, I'll give him a small clap. I deffo won't boo him

Might see 2 teams really not arsed about winning tonight

Neither club really needs to have to play the next round 3 days after the World Cup finishes

Boo if you want. Football is entertainment. If I see a shit movie I’ll say it’s shit. There’s some fairies on here.
Sounds like you really can't figure out the difference between a movie and a person standing next to you.

Bit like kids leaving the theatre, saying
"That was a nice movie!"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.