Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those players are easily good enough to win the tie. A chance for Jack to play the main man. Let's see if he can do a KDB.
I don't understand the worry from some blues before games. I've always got a buzz from game day & it will never change. Every single one of our players has one bad game in 10 maximum because if it was more they wouldn't be at City & we wouldn't constantly win trophies. Up the blues.

Meant in terms of squad place ect. Not like for like. Bellingham for example is nothing like anyone we have but would be seem as a Gundo/Bernie replacement?

Ok,still disagree,Palmer is a good replacement for Mahrez/Grealish,otherwise we are creating issues.Bellinghma could come in and replace as he has attributes/strengths that are different but equally effective in the same position.

Not fancying our chances with the team chosen versus their line up and their greater need to win. To my amateurish eyes we look a bit physically lightweight and slow going forward (Alvarez aside). Would like to have seen Foden start

Grealish and Mahrez have done well for us but it’s time we had a stand out performance this season from one or both of them.

Mahrez and Palmer in the same team is like putting a hat on a hat imo

Not fancying our chances with the team chosen versus their line up and their greater need to win. To my amateurish eyes we look a bit physically lightweight and slow going forward (Alvarez aside). Would like to have seen Foden start

Grealish and Mahrez have done well for us but it’s time we had a stand out performance this season from one or both of them.
Nail on head with the physicality comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.