Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my best days following City have been at Wembley in the League Cup final and normally I'm just as bothered about winning this as winning any of the other cups but this year with the incredible demands placed on the players and the possibility of making history by Threepeating the league i wouldn't be that upset if we went out early here

I thought there would be no Carabao cup this season, silly me.

Really looking forward to this, love the LC and we might actually have a game where both teams want to play football, sick of flat back 8's and only us trying to win.

A further bonus is I've been moved to SS1 so I'll get to experience the new layout down there too.

I think pep will go stronger than we think for this to be honest. There will be an element of professional pride as it’s against the chavs, sterling coming back and also only two games left before the World Cup? No need for him to rest everyone?

............... Ortega ..............
Gomez Dias Laporte JWE
. Bernardo Rodri Grealish .
Alvarez. Haaland. Borges

If we played a kid on the left it'd push Grealish into the center and give him an opportunity to step up as a leader. Would be better to experiment against a lesser team than Chelsea (era fuck it).

But then you'd need both Rodri and Bernardo in the center too which is tough given that they need a rest (but fuck it).

I know Mahrez should start but I'd play Haaland and Alvarez together (cos fuck it).

Rags!! Chelsea play today then Wednesday but rags get to play Thursday (an extra day off) and then not till Sunday again. Talk about soft options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.