Chelsea (H) Last home game of the season

Need 1 if there’s any last minute.
Transfer or meet at the ground whatever’s best
Thanks

In the spirit of “if you don’t ask you don’t get”, I have a Ukrainian refugee boy at home who I’ve made City crazy. He goes to many games but I’ve been unable to get him any tickets for these key game recently. Since he’s been here a number of blues on this page have donated spare junior tickets for him so I promised I’d ask the question again: if anyone wants to donate a last minue spare you would make a City-mad 14 year old boy (with a tough life) very happy!

One needed for today please if anyone can't make it last minute.
Old person can only do tier 1 though.
Please DM me, can meet at ground etc.

Would anyone on here be interested in an away ticket for today? Block 313
I paid £103 for it (don’t ask lol) but would be happy with £70
Paper ticket though so would need to meet at ground

Need 1 last min as I'd bought the last 4 home games off a mate who's had his ticket banned after selling his Madrid ticket on StubHub. Fucking gutted so any help would be massively appreciated

1 Away ticket going for anyone who’s desperate to watch us lift a third in a row

I adult ticket in CB L3 (FV £60). I will have to send you the email with the download link. Paypal only please. PM me.

SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.