Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Back on European adventures often brings odd performances, not only us but other teams as well.
Arsenal are also away from home this week so they could start finding themselves leggy next weekend.
Dippers not due Europa just yet but it's coming.
Plenty of ups and downs to go so stick with it.

The thing with that goal is we've seen him score that way for us countless times and Walker has played and trained with him enough to know it. Just don't let him cut inside.
What are you taking about? Sterling missed every chance we ever gave him. I've read it on here so it must be true!

Back on European adventures often brings odd performances, not only us but other teams as well.
Arsenal are also away from home this week so they could start finding themselves leggy next weekend.
Dippers not due Europa just yet but it's coming.
Plenty of ups and downs to go so stick with it.

The point today could be so vital and maybe we will look back on it and say that day we were shocking but dug deep and got something from nothing

What are you taking about? Sterling missed every chance we ever gave him. I've read it on here so it must be true!
Lad next to me when he scored said "why did he never do that for us?". I try not to get into this stuff at games but I had to turn to him and say "what, score a goal?!"

You'd think he was Benjani the way some go on about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.