Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

We pick up a bogey team invariably and it’s Chelsea’s time; shite first half yet still should of won comfortably with the second half showing…

We are fine, panic stations come in waves at every ‘lost point’, just relax is my shout; we’re placed perfectly and wobbly knees won’t win titles , which thankfully this team is schooled in…

On the appreciation for past players; I get it but ffs, Sterling has cemented his part in this glorious period and it was pathetic where I was sat the vitriol aimed at him, palmer meeehhh but come on!

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
Where were you in 1968 or 1937

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
If you don’t win it you will disappear quicker than last season.

How about you fuck off back to the history channel you condescending twat.
Lack the legacy of the red shirts..fuck off again..
Maybe we hadn't won as many trophies but the vast majority of Liverpool and yooniteds were won after 1960s ..
Come back when you win the domestic treble..note I didn't mention the charity shield in that which we also won.

Or come back when you win the treble..or get 100 points..or even if you win the Champions League.

.... but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
Quick tips for you fella. Do a spot of research before posting shite like that. Also; you're on a City fans' forum. Digs like that will do nothing to help prolong your stay on here. You might want to think about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.