Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

What the dippers should be concerned about is the way we blew a top 5 club away and in the process played the best football we’ve played all season imo. It all clicked today and Zinchenko, Gundogan and Sterling were superb but I think Bernardo currently epitomises everything that is good abou us and I haven’t even mentioned Aguero (until now)
Or Kev, or Eric, or John, or Ferna...

Chelsea Fan here
Well played City. Didn’t expect anything from the game before hand I was thinking 3:1 City. In the end it should have been more, I thought you took your foot off the throttle I was expecting perhaps 10:0 even hoping for it in a weird way cause I want this clown of a manager gone. Same tactics every game bloody boring.
Beware take a leaf out of our decline, since winning the Champions League we’ve been buying with a few exceptions average 2nd rate players, yes have won the title twice but a lot of that was some what down to yourselfs under performing in those seasons.
There are many problems behind the scenes at Chelsea mainly Non Football people making football decisions and with Roman not being allowed to work in the country we have working time ahead.

On the plus side I like every true football fan pray that you go on too win the Premiership no one want them awful Dippers being champions.

Needless to say I don’t fancy our chances in the Final, I’m hoping for a Wigan performance on the day from you but not holding out much hope.
It’s looking like a classic season for you, how do you rate your Champions League chanceUNfotunately Unfotunately Champions league is a different kettle of fish.tune

If we get through against Schalke, all the FFP noise will start again, the refs take note, we boo them when they're stood to attention for their little tune
Chelsea Fan here
Well played City. Didn’t expect anything from the game before hand I was thinking 3:1 City. In the end it should have been more, I thought you took your foot off the throttle I was expecting perhaps 10:0 even hoping for it in a weird way cause I want this clown of a manager gone. Same tactics every game bloody boring.
Beware take a leaf out of our decline, since winning the Champions League we’ve been buying with a few exceptions average 2nd rate players, yes have won the title twice but a lot of that was some what down to yourselfs under performing in those seasons.
There are many problems behind the scenes at Chelsea mainly Non Football people making football decisions and with Roman not being allowed to work in the country we have working time ahead.

On the plus side I like every true football fan pray that you go on too win the Premiership no one want them awful Dippers being champions.

Needless to say I don’t fancy our chances in the Final, I’m hoping for a Wigan performance on the day from you but not holding out much hope.
It’s looking like a classic season for you, how do you rate your Champions League chances?
Unfortunately blade, Champions league is a different kettle of fish.

If we get through against Schalke, all the FFP noise will start again, the refs take note, we boo them when they're stood to attention for their little tune, and their refereeing decisions will be the end of us.

League Cup Final will be different, Hazard will turn up for that one.

Sergio's hitting form at the perfect time for POTY voting, which bizarrely happens at the end of February. So if he doesn't win it this year, we'll never have anyone win it (Yes I know Kompany won it once).

Our passing out from the back, often just yards from goal, via Ederson is just amazing to watch. I love seeing other teams attempt it, but get it so wrong. Not ballsy enough to go back across the line and just hoof it. It’s simply incredible. Sucks teams in, and within 2 passes we are away. Never seen anything like it. We make it look so easy at times.

Joy to watch that today. Everyone was brilliant - not just the skill but also the work rate. Bernie, Raz, Kun, Gundy, LaPorte, Fern all right on it throughout the game and Zinc's best ever game for City. Just brilliant from Pep's men out there today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.