Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

I like Sarri but for the life of me can't understand why he continually chooses to play Jorginho at DM and Kante as a right side of midfielder. Kante is the best DM in the Premier League after Fernandinho and Jorginho simply isn't good enough or strong enough to protect Chelsea's back four like Kante can.
I think because he wants them to dominate games like we do. He wants Kante higher because he’s a terrier with his pressing. He wants him to spark the rest of the press a bit like KDB was so often the trigger for us last season. Then Jorginho at the base of the midfield to help with their build up. His logic and reasoning is ahead of the rest of his team. I just feel he’s trying to get them to run before they can walk, but he’ll get it right if they let him.

he is trying to play pepball with Mourinho players ,give him another year to get his sort of players in and he imo will do very well,calling him a poor manager imo is bollox .as for being stubborn weve got the most stubborn manager in word football,and its a great trait to have as a manager

Aye.Remember ratboy and co calling out Pep. Saying he needs to be more pragmatic and the league is making a fool out of him
You can't play that way in this league. blah di blah. Gone fucking quiet about that one, so now starting on Sarri.
They're a right set of know nowt ****s.

What was great about today was that Chelsea didn't play badly. It was a brilliant performance from City, one of the best I have seen in over 50 years. It was a privilege to be there. We are witnessing true greatness now and we have to go on and confirm that status by winning at least three trophies. Bernardo was world class today. I wouldn't swap him for any other midfield player in the world. Incredibly he has outperformed KDB and David Silva this season.

Amen to that brother

Aye.Remember ratboy and co calling out Pep. Saying he needs to be more pragmatic and the league is making a fool out of him
You can't play that way in this league. blah di blah. Gone fucking quiet about that one, so now starting on Sarri.
They're a right set of know nowt ****s.
you would think that they would learn,but if you look at the samey samey managers that keep getting the jobs its hardly surprising

That’s what they said about Pep. Difference is Pep was supported and the big bosses understood it takes time. Let’s see what Chelsea do...

Other difference is Pep was already nailed on to become one of the best managers ever before he came to us, whereas Sarri hasn't won diddly squat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.