Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Watching it all back on Sky Sterling was even better than I thought at the game. Speed off the mark was sensational. Took his two goals very well. Thought we totally bossed the second half just as we did v the Gooners when it would have been easy to just play keep ball.

Will be doing the same when my wife goes to bed and am quite looking forward to it

Agreed. KDB has not hit top form yet and neither has David Silva (though he started the season brilliantly) Laporte has also been a key player this season. He's the man who brings the midfield into play. So much starts from Laporte and Stones. Bernardo has played number 10, wide right, wide left, and even defensive mid..and has been superb in each position. These players have really stepped up.

Yeah. I actually thought Laporte had a bit of an off day passing wise today too.

Didn't see that coming. Fucking brilliant. The powers that be tried to have us over by sticking the Everton game in the middle of this week (neither club wanted it) but we have come out of it not only with 9 points in the bag but looking like our old selves. I'm now confident we'll win more than one pot (no guarantees, obviously) but fucking bouncing (and pissed)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.