Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Chelsea brought on Emerson as a sub and then Tyler dredged up from his memory that we had a Lake (Paul) and a Palmer (Roger) playing for us way back and he was asking Rat Boy if he remembered ELP which Neville of course never had. Like I said, Tyler thought he was being clever and humourous. He wasn't.
It was a Tarkus performance today.

Astounding performance... everyone was good and I mean everyone. There were stand outs... obviously Kun and you have to give Zinnie credit for slotting in fantastically but Sterling.. are there any better wingers in the world at the moment? he’s pretty much as good as it gets... go on Razza!

Surely they would have more concentration on top 4.
I'm worried one big loss and they realise the emperor has no clothes. They should be plenty focused on top 4 anyway.
No, let's see them scrape results against PSG, Chelsea and the dippers, then they can get battered in Paris and we can give them 2 kickings - one in the cup and one in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.