Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Comment in the Jesus performances thread - I've much to say with which you'll likely disagree.

Meanwhile in this thread....

Fuck off Chelsea - you suck!

And fuck off you Scousers - no way you're deep enough to win the title.

And fcuk of those rag K&nts hope they finish 5th and then are fcuked

Not only was he late out, he then had to start the half in midfield whilst Fernandinho covered his arse, and then once the danger was over he had to kneel down to sort his laces out on the pitch. The winning margin has got him off the hook really because it was a joke!
he may have needed a piss last minute, we move on, he played ok did Walker.

Not only was he late out, he then had to start the half in midfield whilst Fernandinho covered his arse, and then once the danger was over he had to kneel down to sort his laces out on the pitch. The winning margin has got him off the hook really because it was a joke!

Didn’t he actually put on a new pair of boots? One of the kit men took some boots over toward the East stand & when a substitution was made Kyle changed them. We thought at first the boots were for Ederson. On the tunnel cam thing one of the lads was saying where’s Kyle & shouting for him as they came out.

Nice block from him on Hazard's shot at 1-0 though.

6 v Chelsea.

Anyone else remember the 6-2 (I think) when Tueart got a hat trick and Peter Barnes ran Graham Wilkins so ragged he got him sent off...??
It was my birthday and yes I do recall it - humbled them then too, can’t remember which birthday tho!

I'm no doubt in a minority here. I don't think Chelsea were hopeless. As an attacking team, they tried to take us on, but this suits us perfectly. Any Prem team that takes us on will be wiped out 19 times out of 20. I go to games hoping the opposition swarm at us. Like a top rugby union team we're immense on ball turnover. We win the ball from an attacking team and we have 'em where we want 'em and have space to pass and move. Chelsea mentally lost it at 4 - 0 at which point some of their team weren't interested. Their stats were not those of a normal 6 - 0 loser. The 'we were shit' Chelsea brigade just say that because they want an easy life 'Leave us alone, we were shit ok'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.