Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

just had a little thought,what the fuck happened to kyle at half time,not sure he was actually on the pitch when the 2nd half kicked off,or if he was he was just on the pitch when it kicked off ?
Someone said in match thread that he was pushing out a ‘corn on the cob’ turd?

Have to say the recently much maligned .Walker was back to his best today He is not by means blessed with finesse and skill but he is a grafter who obviously enjoys playing for us every successful team needs a "Walker" not faultless but not clueless

I think Pep took him to one side and told him to stop the fancy dan stuff, and it showed, more mature performance from him.

52582629_2123154644388086_507964403413417984_n.jpg
WTF it's OGS!

We'll have to wear that crappy away kit,no need though as you say
I’ve said before, and I think I’m the only one, but I love it! In fact haven’t treated myself to a top for friggin years. Think I just might be tempted!

What can you say?

606 was coming up with different words to describe the hammering that we handed out to Chelsea today. My favourite was shellacking.

That performance and result will have made a lot of hearts sink in Norway, moreso after the week we’ve had.

Sergio MotM for his hat-trick and despite one of the worst misses he must have had in his entire career, but Bernardo and Raheem were excellent too, as was Oleksandr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.