Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Even the pundits are saying we've already won it. That's unheard of. Chances of not winning it, while mathmatically possible must be, well would you back the other lot to win it from here?

We've not shown Chelsea our best hand, and even with our second string and a game that was important enough for them to need to win they've only just scraped it. 2nd goal was a fluke, first one not much better, we should have socred a pen and had another one. Fine margins I know, but I saw nothing there for us to worry about in the final.
Christ where have I said they can win it?
It’s a simple fact that we didn’t put in a performance that could have won the title today, not tomorrow, not next week but today.

The only thing bad about this result is that we won't get the title after winning a game. We'll still be champions before we play our next game in all liklehood. 9 changes and a complete formation shift versus only a couple of changes to their team and still playing their normal way was always going to be difficult to win this one but we certainly had the chances to do just that. Ah well, another day, another dollar as the saying goes.

I personally feel this will fire up our players for our next meeting and I think we will win comfortably with our best 11. Will be a totally different contest.

Rodri will cost us a few goals getting caught out centrally.
It's high risk football so it will happen.
What's more annoyingly is him stopping to complain to the referee while the game continues.

If that was some kind of cunning plan to lull Chelsea into a false sense of superiority then it backfired big time. He's tried that against Solskaer who now beats us at will. Tuchel now has Peps number.
If it was a cunning plan to tease the rags into putting some pressure on us it succeeded.
Advantage Chelsea now. Pep fucked up here . What kind of fool puts Mendy in his side ? Does he ever look back on Mendy's performances.?

Same as when we could have won it against the rags a couple of seasons ago
Winning the title has to be taken seriously. Pep must take full responsibility for today’s debacle. He is human Like all of us and can fuck up. Today he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.