Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

The thing for me is momentum, Chelsea will be in the crest of a wave if they win the fa cup final, bacon face said it was that that pushed them over the line in 99, we have to keep ours up, we will probably be champions before we kick a ball on Friday but we then have 3 matches to keep everyone motivated and fit. I’m glad we are going in underdogs to the final no complacency, we put in a performance like the second half of the first PSG game and we will be hard to live with, 9 of that team don’t start in Istanbul, we will retain the ball so much better have more options, look at the Rodri mistake he had no one to pass too, that doesn’t happen normally, I’m pissed off about yesterday as although we are going to win the league it will probably be down to them fuckers dropping points and after that brilliant run of games we had it feels a bit if a let down.
However we are going to be champions and in two weeks lift that trophy AGAIN in front of our fans then a week later will be the biggest game in our history and every single one of those players will be up for it.

If the Rags win the next three games (3 in 5 Days) before we play again on Friday, then start to worry. Until then just cool it,

It will be a different game. CFC and Tuchel know that. We have the players to dominate a game and an array strikers that can match what CFC have. They might take some comfort from the last two games but we gave them a whipping at The Bridge. I only hope that if the game is shifted to Wembley Uefa don't think it's appropriate to foist one of PiGMOL's Whistling Wankers on the game.

I'm still fuming over that pen on Sterling.

It will be a different game. CFC and Tuchel know that. We have the players to dominate a game and an array strikers that can match what CFC have. They might take some comfort from the last two games but we gave them a whipping at The Bridge. I only hope that if the game is shifted to Wembley Uefa don't think it's appropriate to foist one of PiGMOL's Whistling Wankers on the game.

I'm still fuming over that pen on Sterling.
It can't be Wembley- ply off finals are booked in

For me the most infuriating thing was not that it was a dire performance, and in fact I don't think it was. It was a dire strategy from the outset.

WTF was Pep thinking playing a line up and formation like that? Against Chelsea FFS, a team riding high who best us last time.

I am sure Pep wanted to give our players who missed out on the CL, some game time and their opportunity to win the league for us. But 9 changes? And 5-1-4??? Against Chelsea????

Sure rotate a bit and 4,5 even 6 changes maybe. But 9??? FFS It was a dire strategy showing complete lack of respect for the opposition. I'd have been concerned if we'd lined up like that against Sheffield, let alone against Chelsea.

If the Rags win the next three games (3 in 5 Days) before we play again on Friday, then start to worry. Until then just cool it,
If the Rags put out the kids v The Dippers they have the luck and good fortune to nick the game. And I presume The Bottler will take up residence. I had to laugh at the coverage of the postponed game prior to its postponement. The camera got a glimpse of Oliver sporting a bottle and shaking his head. Just about sums up the quality of arbitration we see in the PL. These wankers can't hold a fuckin' candle stolen from the Dipper shop to Dr. Felix nor Baby Bjorn.

We should not even be thinking about them, that's the issue, a win yesterday makes the Rags even more irrelevant and takes a little wind out of Chelsea's sails.

Chelsea winning yesterday and a win in the FA Cup final they will be full on for the Champions league, we need every little advantage in that game, it is going to take an incredible performance to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.