Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

City sloppy.
Chelsea stubborn.

Have to say this. Even with our full strength team, CL looks more to Chelsea if we can’t get to address the stubborn tactics Tuchel has.

Nevermind penalty calls and free kicks. If we cant’t cause trouble to Chelsea in open play, CL will be squeaky bum.

Tuchel has managed to exploit our strength to become our weakness. How easy was chelsea to draw our players out of position, or steal the ball of our players’ feet. Chelseas not better at passing, they just know our positional play.

Keep Mendy away from the CL final.

no, you would have to be real stupid to give chelsea a look at your best eleven two weeks before you play them in a champions league final. and the game was won before half time if kun scores the penalty
They got no access to technology I presume? They’re gonna know how we play anyway

Well played Chelsea. You can look forward to beating us in the CL also.

Yet again we spunk away chance after chance, and gift away possession.
Typical CITY.

Mendy, Sterling, Cancelo, Torres, Jesus all now know why they aren’t playing regularly.

Sterling? Lmao stick to bird watching

A humbling experience for the club. I can only think there is a lot of complacency around the team and given the performance that looks about right...

If there was any gamesmanship from pep then it’s almost certainly worked against us. Chavs now 2 nil in those stakes which will give them the belief they need for the chumps.

I feel sorry for Kun but it was pretty stupid to do, chavs have one of the best defences in the league, you don’t get many chances so you can’t spunk pens like that.

ah well, onwards blues.

Tuchel has Pep's number, Chelsea have our number and they look very comfortable against us.

We better win the big one.

Even then, Chelsea look like more than a threat next season. We look decidedly undynamic and one paced against them.

Annoying as today is, we've played them twice in 3 weeks with a below strength starting 11. Tuchel hasn't played our best team yet. If we are soundly beat in the CL final then fair enough but I'll reserve judgement until then.

On Pep, that. Absolute shite. Not like he didn’t know it was coming given he did the exact same against them at Wembley and had our pants pulled down.

How that wasn’t a penalty at the end either amazes me. Clipped his heel then left knee then right knee then falls on top of him?!

Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.