Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Interesting comment about Foden. I thought he was well off it today. Don't think the false 9 suits him tbh though.
Agree. I thought Foden was well off the pace today. Unusually his touch was off and his passing not great. Think it was rustiness and Chelsea defended really well too.

I’m one of his biggest defenders but thought he stunk the place out today. Barely retained position in tight areas. Contrast to Sterling skinning players left right and centre
I thought Grealish was really poor today. Think he would be better playing with a left footed LB that goes beyond him. But hopefully we will see him much improved next season.

I thought
I’d have hooked Grealish for Gundogan at half time.
I thought Grealish was good today to be fair. He should of scored in the first half but he was a constant threat to Azpelicueta especially in the second half. No doubt his performance have to improve but I'm hoping it's first season syndrome. Normally players in their second season start finding their feet under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.