Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

I thought
I thought Grealish was good today to be fair. He should of scored in the first half but he was a constant threat to Azpelicueta especially in the second half. No doubt his performance have to improve but I'm hoping it's first season syndrome. Normally players in their second season start finding their feet under Pep.
Thought he was decent without the ball, but poor with it.

I‘d have shifted Foden out left, KDB up front and had Gundogan and Bernardo in midfield for the second half.

Shame BT flexed the game for a 12.30 KO....would have much better under the lights at 17.30 or 16.00 tomorrow.
A moment of pure magic from KDB deservedly won the game for us and we had other good situations which we never capitalized on. His glaring miss aside, I thought Grealish had a mature, controlled performance and did well.
After we scored it was clear we were tiring and I was hoping Pep was going to make his subs 10 minutes sooner than he did. They were definitely in the ascendancy at the point he brought Gundogan on but that change gave us control of the game again. The Stones - Laporte - Rodri axis was superb and Bernardo just ran non stop for 93 minutes. Sterling very dangerous especially first half and another who put in a shift when we lost the ball.
Did Beglin really say "Emptyhad" ? Usual ex_Scouse brown nose comment.

Come on, it’s not small time. It’s banter between 2 teams who reached the final of the Champions league.
If we had won the Champions league, our whole ground would have been full of those blow up cups.
These are the type of thing each and every fan loves!

Agree chelsea fans coming up to the game would be thinking how can we whined up the city fans well they’ve won everything for tens years but they ain’t won the champs league let’s take some blow up champs league trophies and shake em around at them. :):):) hahaha.

Foden did fine worked his bollocks of he just was a bit to hyped up on the ball and rushing it a bit when he had time.

Just one of them days, couldn’t get his final ball or touch right. Looked a bit like Kev did a few weeks before Xmas.

I think he needs a run of games to get back to his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.