Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Just had an incredible thought. If we continue to use our youth squad then we could have Palmer (19, 20 in May) McAtee (19), Wilson Esbrand (19), Kayky (18), Mbete (18) and Lavia (18) alongside a then 37 year old Fernandinho, all picking up premier league winners medals.

Not to mention Bobb, Egan Riley and Edozie, maybe a couple of others too.

Meanwhile Foden at 21, the youngest player to win in premier league winners medal, will be picking up his fourth.... Speechless.

Could you sound like more of a sanctimonious tosser? What do you want an echo chamber? I literally said at the end of my initial post i was pleased overall but it wasn't a vintage display for me whatsoever. Our forwards were wastful on the counter, our energy levels(phil and raz aside) seemed below theirs even though they played midweek, we gave away some seriously sloppy balls, and had kev not banged that one chance in(from nowhere) the overall reaction would have been very different.

It was a 6/10 by our standards but fortunately it was still enough to beat them because they were so unambitious lol. 6/10 for quality mind you...in terms of effort we did better.
Thought we worked our arsed off

I accept i may be wrong on the energy levels side of it...maybe its because we generally played utterly pedestrian at times before kev(Kev ALWAYS looks knackered too which doesn't help lol) scored. I watched on TV so perhaps it came over better at the ground.
It always does mate. I genuinely think you have to be at the ground to see all the movement to appreciate how hard this team works. It’s astonishing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.