Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

The consumate professional performance every player contributed and Tuchel's perseved superiority over Pep appears to be in tatters just like his clubs title challenge, having cancelled BT i watched it on a stream , not sure what language it was but it was refreshing not to listen to the BT vitriol aimed at our club'
Hope the long streaky piece of piss Huphreys and Wio and (probably the City hater commentators Hoddle and Mr.Pointy)behaved themselves this time , even they couldnt deny the vast chasm between the teams.

Having watched the whole match on City+1 I dont know if I view the game differently than watching live.
I followed the match on the City website and on the matchday thread here.

I was expecting to see a piss poor performance from Foden, Grealish, KDB and Cancelo, saw neither !.
Thought as a team it was a very commanding performance. Some players perhaps not playing in their best positions but did a job for the team. City bossed it for most of the game.

I know it's my fault for reading the matchday thread but it's funny:)

My lad was “bothered “ by 3/4 Chelsea fans in the Piccadilly Tavern “ approx 16.15, was approached by them in a” unfriendly manner’ been reported to GMP, anyone there at the time who witnessed this “ unfriendly behavior “ Please come forward , have requested the cctv
Do you always act like a dick or is it natural

No complains about Pep's decision to leave his best defender on the bench in order to look like a genius? How come? Some people are losing form :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.