Cancelo, really classy as always. 8/10

Rodri, solid head today. 7/10
Bernardo, worked hard as always. 7/10
De Bruyne, looked worn out but then suddenly scored. 7/10

Sterling, pinned Alonso back and caused loads of problems. 8/10
Grealish, should have scored, was otherwise alright. 6/10
Foden, huffed and puffed but lacked quality imo. 5/10
Cant disagree with any of that

Very dominant performance in the second half and we really should have scored more. Kev was very good today and he still has those lung busting runs in him, albeit not in every game. Other players worth mentioning Rodri who bossed the Midfield and Grealish deserves praise as well for an excellent second half show.

Professional performance from us today without reaching our dizzy heights.
Great goal from Kev..reminded me a bit of Yaya’s against Newcastle in 2012.
Mind the fucking gap!

I was chatting with a chelsea fan throughout whi said the exact same thing.
At times during the Liverpool-Chelsea game I thought they were really good and would give us a game today. Play us and they can only try to defend and hope for long ball to Lukaku.

Very dominant performance in the second half and we really should have scored more. Kev was very good today and he still has those lung busting runs in him, albeit not in every game. Other players worth mentioning Rodri who bossed the Midfield and Grealish deserves praise as well for an excellent second half show.
Cancelo and his utterly brilliant control down the left? He was epic today...by far our MOTM.

Levels above Chelsea. Absolutely superb performance from all the lads. Made that look relatively easy and for me I just never felt an unease that would see Chelsea get back in the game. This is something special that this city team are serving up. Honestly the way we are controlling games and playing is stuff never seen before In the prem. outrageous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.