Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very interested in the defence and midfield Pep goes with. My confidence or lack thereof is dependant on those selection decisions.

As a Liverpool fan, I’d be hugely surprised if City don’t win this. Chelsea can be really good at times and to me are a very likeable team and managed by a good lad in Lampard but lack consistency imo. First goal is going to be massively important. City get it, they’ll relax and pick off Chelsea at will- Chelsea get it and the doubts and the crowd potentially getting anxious could get to City players considering the luck in the season so far. Experience and quality will prevail I think and expect City to win.
In the spirit of friendship towards opposing fans, you support a horrible, entitled, cheating, cunnt of a club

Your comment made me laugh in fairness and taken and thanks for the spirit of friendship ;-)
Lol fair play to you for that. You must be the guy from the coach, when we beat you 5 0 the other year, my little lad (he was 8 at the time) was holding 5 fingers up to a coach load of your fans. Imagine my delight when the coach stopped, this bloke got off and went up to my lad. To be fair he then started doing pretend fisticuffs with my boy, patted him on the back, and got back on the bus. It pains me to say it, but the odd Diverpool fan is ok, and you sir are clearly one of those. Reminded me of the bloke off the bus. To be fair to us we didn’t throw bricks and flares at the bus

Don’t say that in here, you’ll get strung up. (whatever two shit managers like Pep and Low may think)

I think it would give us the best chance to have a degree of control of the midfield and attack your defence aggressively. Both times we've played Liverpool this season, we've held our own, we just weren't quite as clinical as them.

Our strength is clearly going forward and I think those players will give us ample opportunities get something from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.