Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lost only five times, across all competitions, all fucking season! An insane statistic for this no-fans, covid nightmare.
City will beat Chelsea and I can pop the champagne

---------------------Ederson-----------------
Walker------Dias------Laporte----Cancelo
-------------------------Rodri--------------------------
--------------Bernie------------Gundo-------------
Mahrez---------------Kun------------------Raz

Mix of our first 11 and reserves. Lets wrap up the league now.

They are going to be our closest challengers next season so I think its an important game.

If Chelsea win tomorrow though....then it becomes a massive game, almost like a first leg of the final for a psychological victory.

A win would also put their CL qualification in jeopardy and that would mean they have to fight all month while we take it easy as league champions.

That's a good point. I would go strong too if they make the final. Have them slogging it out for the next 3 weeks.

I hope we play the same line up we did vs Palace, but I’d especially want us to do this if they have made it to the UCL final - I don’t want them and their coach getting 90 mins practice time against our Istanbul line up.
This 100%! I had totally the same thought..

Rotate where we can because a rested player is probably better than a tired star player.

----------Ederson
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Cancelo
-----------Rodri
-----Bernardo----Foden
--Sterling--Aguero--Jesus

Subs to bring on if needed: Mahrez, KDB, Gundog

CFC really need to take something from this game because West Ham and Liverpool have much easier run-ins.

Day off for everyone on Wednesday? Pep can play golf, Kyle Walker can have a couple of "friends" over, and Foden can take the family to Blackpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.