Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his heads gone again
Something going on with him, certainly. Has looked decent when he's played but doesn't seem to have been able to put in a decent run of training. And wasn't there a champions league match missed for "personal reasons"?

Wonder if it's the old niggling injuries again or if he's hit another rough patch personally. Or both, I guess.

I'd be interested to know whether City have been training since the Cup game, and who is available for the weekend.

I am hoping that Spurs give Chelsea a good game tomorrow night. Spurs were useless in the 1st leg. We could do with Spurs getting an early goal so that Chelsea can't stroll around and take it easy.
Despite the 2-0 lead they will need to have a decent line up in because of covid and they are light on in replacements

they even had 5 or 6 players in the starting line up against Chesterfield that could be in their starting line up against us.

Anything can happen of course but seems to me Chelsea have already set themselves up for 3rd spot and a tilt at the Cups.

They play us with 2.5 days rest whilst we've had over a week to prepare for them. If we have a full team out we should make it a really high tempo game for 90 minutes, they will likely wilt 2nd half and run out of legs. I'd take 1 - 0 but like to pump them by a load.

Chelsea have to put out a good side tomorrow since the FA Cup is their only option at hardware. I think they'll lose either way but if Tuchel even mentions fixture congestion they've already lost in their minds. I like to see City start off in 2nd gear to give them a sense they might be able to hang and they crank it up at about 20 minutes. They'll be spent chasing 2nd gear City and won't have the answer for top gear City.

Aren't Chelsea in the semis of the League Cup as well, so still in both domestic cups and Champs League as holders? I suspect they have an eye on all 3 still tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.