Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant how's he getting a wage,don't worry I know where the money is coming from alright,almost a big a joke as Simon Stone.

Exactly this - somebody ( BBC , rags, raving looney party ) who employs him should be asking why is he getting paid when his approach is so fucking banal ?

Pretty sure Pep is a big fan though :}

Basically, fans knew better than Pep the team that should have played? I very much doubt it.

This overthinking stuff is blown out of proportion and is a daft and tiring cliché now. Fans should accept that nothing guarantees success in a single game, especially in a CL final. People notice Pep's "experiments" only when they fail. They forget that Pep won the league with 100 pts by experimenting with a midfielder at LB, and then beat Liverpool to the title with another midfielder at LB, and then won another title by experimenting with Gundogan at false 9. If fans were told before the start of the season that Pep would try to win the league with Gundogan as a false 9, they'd have said that's the silliest thing they have ever heard. But the silliest thing worked to perfection! Pep's been experimenting all the time. Pep would be a flop if he wasn't Pep.

All this nonsense about Pep overthinking things should stop. It's embarrassing now.

Fans have disadvantage not knowing what the player condition looks like leading up the final last season, obviously Pep know much better because he see them training and working closely on daily basis.

That lost should not be blamed solely on him but also the player on the pitch, it's a whole team sharing a burden of responsibility.

Basically, fans knew better than Pep the team that should have played? I very much doubt it.

This overthinking stuff is blown out of proportion and is a daft and tiring cliché now. Fans should accept that nothing guarantees success in a single game, especially in a CL final. People notice Pep's "experiments" only when they fail. They forget that Pep won the league with 100 pts by experimenting with a midfielder at LB, and then beat Liverpool to the title with another midfielder at LB, and then won another title by experimenting with Gundogan at false 9. If fans were told before the start of the season that Pep would try to win the league with Gundogan as a false 9, they'd have said that's the silliest thing they have ever heard. But the silliest thing worked to perfection! Pep's been experimenting all the time. Pep would be a flop if he wasn't Pep.

All this nonsense about Pep overthinking things should stop. It's embarrassing now.

Overthinking has become and incredibly lazy byword for "he didn't play the XI I wanted".

What's most infuriating is that Guardiola explained in quite a lot of detail before the match why he selected the team he did, it made sense, and 7 months on people are still feigning ignorance as to why he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.