Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly agree with you, but as a reminder, here were the stats in the CL final:
View attachment 34506
OMG.
What is your prediction for the team you follow tomorrow then?
You know that team who are 10 points clear at the half way stage, and the same team who played "the European Champions" off the park at their own gaff when they were top of the league?

Come on enlighten me

Only about 50 seats left for tomorrow. Probably be our best attendance of the season so far in the league. Hopefully a decent atmosphere and not dulled by the fact Chelsea play 8 defenders

OMG.
What is your prediction for the team you follow tomorrow then?
You know that team who are 10 points clear at the half way stage, and the same team who played "the European Champions" off the park at their own gaff when they were top of the league?

Come on enlighten me
I think we'll win. Just saying that possession isn't always everything. Rodri (and/or Fernandinho) is the difference as he can snuff out the counterattacks and we didn't have that in the CL final, as has been painfully pointed out by many a commenter on this forum. Full credit to Pep for his tactical adjustments that have mostly stopped the fast, counterattacking teams like Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs, and now Chelsea who previously beat us when our set-up was more naive.

If everyone fit - I will play the exactly same squad as last time in September facing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.