Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will. Especially with no Bernardo dropping deep to help the build up. There is nobody else there with Rodri. Akanji will be in there, with Alvarez also having some build up responsibility, which is also not a good thing. If Chelsea get their tactics right it’ll be a frustrating game.
Alvarez and Akanji in the mid is suicidal

Very attacking, but fuck it. It’s about time we smashed someone, good and proper.
This team, in my opinion, makes it even harder for us to smash someone. Our build up will be a mess if Chelsea press well. None of our back four have the build up as one of their strengths, and for Dias and Walker it is an actual weakness. The presence of Stones usually overcomes all this. Then with Alvarez and Akanji having to be in midfield a lot, plus the unpredictable touch of Doku, and even Haaland at times, it’s got potential to be really iffy. I just hope Pep has got something different up his sleeve with these players, but I doubt it as it seems to be obvious how we’re setting up.

probably no choice with that team if Bernie is still carrying a knock and Stones isnt ready for 2 games a week. We may be a bit too open though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.