Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I watch John Stones the more I’m convinced he could play that Rodri role in the future, possibly with someone like Rico stepping into midfield alongside him and give us another option to keep Rodri fresh.

Obviously not the for the Chelsea game though, in fact probably the wrong thread, cba re-writing now though ha. But yeah..

Does anyone have a spare ticket for this game for sale at face value? Bit of a story but my eldest son couldn't make the game so I gave his season ticket to my youngest sons friend, my eldest son can now make it so I gave my seat up for him. Not sure if its me being a a top dad or complete idiot for doing this.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Win this and get rest till 2 important finals later. Chelsea at home should get it done. We have 2 tough away games later so get this wrapped up

My 2 biggest fears for this game right now are: 1st to not see KDB at all in the squad for this game as then my mind will immediately jump to bad thoughts about Pep punishing him for the double shut up, but their hug in the end gives me much hope this is not true. So I pray KDB is on squad for the game and actually in the starting lineup because we need our best players for this incredibly important game.

And secondly I have a great fear that players will be somewhat complacent after last nights' performance, I do not like the words of Grealish that "we feel unbeatable", Pep addressed that too and said that he did not like it also, players should not feel complacent or unbeatable or whatever, they should stay humble and 100 5focused and give their 100 % knowing that if they give 99 % then bad things will happen. Thankfully we have Pep and he will correct all these and put our attitude to what it should be.

This is the biggest game of this season so far and we must WIN it!!
So play our best players, they have enough time to rest in almost full fit, and let them play in full force and WIN this game.

If the chavs watched that performance tonight they would be shitting themselves.
They are going to get battered!

We were shitting ourselves at the sight of a lot worse teams that this juggernaut City team. We’d be shitting ourselves at the sight of Brighton. We looked scared shitless of Arsenal. You can rest assured we will be sufficiently scared of City too :)

This is the big one.

A first CL victory would be great.

Beating the rags in the cup final would warm our hearts for many years to come.

But winning 3 league titles on the bounce is an historic achievement that cements our place in history. 100 yrs from now nerdy types will be scrolling thru lists of title winners and they’ll pause when they scroll through the early 2020s and see our name written again and again. Immortality is within our grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.