Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the title is wrapped up on Sunday (or Saturday), will the trophy be presented after the game, as it’s our last home match of the season?

I’d imagine it will be.
Yes, that's already been confirmed
If it's not won this weekend we will only be presented with the trophy after the Brentford match (that is of course if we win the league)

If the title is wrapped up on Sunday (or Saturday), will the trophy be presented after the game, as it’s our last home match of the season?

I’d imagine it will be.

yes, that's already been confirmed.

If not any we win the league the presentation will be after the Brentford game

Yes, that's already been confirmed
If it's not won this weekend we will only be presented with the trophy after the Brentford match (that is of course if we win the league)

yes, that's already been confirmed.

If not any we win the league the presentation will be after the Brentford game
Thanks.

I’d not read or heard anything to that effect.

I don’t understand why people invade the pitch.

WHY?

It’s clear it’s not because you’re overcome by emotion, because it’s all so premeditated! Is it a chance to fill out your social media, get your pic taken on the field, touch a player who definitely doesn’t want to be touched?

WHY?

I don’t understand why people invade the pitch.

WHY?

It’s clear it’s not because you’re overcome by emotion, because it’s all so premeditated! Is it a chance to fill out your social media, get your pic taken on the field, touch a player who definitely doesn’t want to be touched?

WHY?
Mate, had this debate at the end of last season. You would not believe some of the shite people came out with justifying why they went on the pitch. Stay off it, been done now, getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.