Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that neither team have anything to play for, I hope it has the feeling of a summer friendly, with little in the way of slide tackling or conflict.

Chelsea will want to hold on to their 12th position and maybe finish 11th. To have a "strong finish" and show their fans there is hope, or whatever :).

Chelsea will want to hold on to their 12th position and maybe finish 11th. To have a "strong finish" and show their fans there is hope, or whatever :).
Hahaha, Lampard’s real managerial target? ;-)

Boehly: “Get us 11th, Frank, then we have a chance to get a decent match up in the playoffs!”

Lampard: “There are not playoffs, you daft twat.”

Boehly: “But… but how do you decide the world champions!?”

I believe they've now won it 11 times in a row. When it gets to that point, I think you have to question the quality of the league. That's why, while I congratulate Man City on their success, I hope it's not four in a row. I don't mind some clubs dominating the league, but for everybody's sake I'd like the silverware to be shared round a bit.
Can you really say dominate when 2 of them are last day deciders?

Tried to find a picture of Phillips looking sad but the guys always smiling!
Reckon Phillips is either looking at the summer for an escape or to prove to Pep he can be trusted.

Either way, he’ll just be enjoying the ride over the next month and hoping to play whatever minutes Pep gives him.

I do think if he stays, and has a proper preseason, he’ll come good.

Wouldn't like too many changes, we don't want get players out of form by not playing.
Keep some of them playing and ticking over.
Keeping them match fit and at their peak condition is the priority now

One of the reasons we lost to Chelsea in the chumps final.
They played competitively till the last game and we had won the league early

Pep will be challenging them to beat and set new records as a way of keeping us on our toes.

Not letting these score is one I would like to see continued. And Haaland smashing a hat trick would be nice.

No chance anyone’s getting rested tomorrow full strength team and a 6-0 win! He’s 12th in the league Raheem sterling he’s 12th in the league

I expect fireworks for tomorrow!
But no, seriously, losing this match would be a shame...

No chance anyone’s getting rested tomorrow full strength team and a 6-0 win! He’s 12th in the league Raheem sterling he’s 12th in the league
I actually hope Kev gets a rest tomorrow, maybe 30 mins in each of the next 3 games for rhythm, but he puts so much into every game he needs carefully managing before the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.