Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will see most first choice starters for 60 min tomorrow
Keeps them sharp and Pep will not want to stop the winning streak we’re on.
Youngsters to come on once game secured.

I hope we still have the same desire and commitment to win our remaining league games now we've won the league

The worst thing that Pep could do — and he most definitely won't do it — is drop a bunch of players on the pretext of ‘resting’ them, and sending out to the squad the message that there are games that don't count.
At this point, with the finishing line to this season unlike any other now in sight, all games count. Momentum must be kept, sharpness must be honed. Keep the winning series going — winning breeds winning. Not everybody will be played in all of every match, but every player must know that they can be called on to step up. Fuck ‘tiredness’! — at this point, the players are running on euphoria and the adrenalin of being on the brink of doing something that's never, ever been done in the history of this club, may well never be done again, and has only been done in the history of English football by one other club (who incidentally are standing across the path attempting to bar it, and will do everything in their power to stop us — the trickiest game to come is not the Inter game).

Barcelona used their regular starter and lost today.

I think we need the hunger of youngsters ,rested players + the players that has something to prove to make the game more exciting.

I hope none of the starting eleven against Madrid will start against Chelsea.

It will be nice to beat Chelsea with our 2nd/3rd team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.