Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I won’t change anyone’s minds and they have purchased a ticket so can do what they want whilst I’m a shit armchair fan halfway across the world, but……

Please don’t boo Sterling. I have my issues with him as well but:

• We’ve just won the title, he will be more than aware of that.
  • Yes he wanted to leave because he was “fumin” that he missed the odd birthday party and sometimes didn’t start, but it was the right move for everyone. We replaced him with Haaland in all reality.
  • Let’s not stoop to the ‘dippers level. Give him a cheer for everything he did with us before he made the mistake of his life.
  • It’s a party today, let’s keep it happy.
  • No one will be more aware than him what a bad move he made. But a cheer will hurt him [read make him regret it more] more than a jeer.

I know I won’t change anyone’s minds and they have purchased a ticket so can do what they want whilst I’m a shit armchair fan halfway across the world, but……

Please don’t boo Sterling. I have my issues with him as well but:

• We’ve just won the title, he will be more than aware of that.
  • Yes he wanted to leave because he was “fumin” that he missed the odd birthday party and sometimes didn’t start, but it was the right move for everyone. We replaced him with Haaland in all reality.
  • Let’s not stoop to the ‘dippers level. Give him a cheer for everything he did with us before he made the mistake of his life.
  • It’s a party today, let’s keep it happy.
Isn't he one of a record goal scores would be crazy for anyone to boo him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.