Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he one of a record goal scores would be crazy for anyone to boo him
Why would anyone boo him unless they're a prick?

He was a good pro while he was here and part of some very successful moments, a big player for us.

I don't think he was ever truly in love with the club but that's alright as long as he did his best for us.

It always seems to be he sees football more as a job, where as someone like Grealish you could imagine he would enjoy a kick about down the park just as much as a big game. Nothing wrong with that though as long as you don't phone it in on the pitch and he didn't.

You'll never hear a bad word from me about him.

He was a good pro while he was here and part of some very successful moments, a big player for us.

I don't think he was ever truly in love with the club but that's alright as long as he did his best for us.

It always seems to be he sees football more as a job, where as someone like Grealish you could imagine he would enjoy a kick about down the park just as much as a big game. Nothing wrong with that though as long as you don't phone it in on the pitch and he didn't.

You'll never hear a bad word from me about him.

Just sing, "Raheem Sterling, he's not top of the league!"

You’ve already seen I’ve posted asking people not to, but from knowing people as I fancy myself as doing, it would be mainly from his idiotic, self-absorbed and completely un-self-aware comments in interview after he left us.

You’ve already seen I’ve posted asking people not to, but from knowing people as I fancy myself as doing, it would be mainly from his idiotic, self-absorbed and completely un-self-aware comments in interview after he left us.
There was no interview that disrespected City. People are just making shit up. Sterling deserves applause from the fans. We wouldn't have won a lot of stuff without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.