Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will play our strongest line up today I reckon, we will push a very strong game I think we will score 4 goals easily today

Laporte , Foden , Phillips , Mahrez , Alvarez , Lewis and Palmer deserve some game time , whether its today or the the last two league games i have no idea , but we would be gutted if one of our go to players picks up an injury.
Would envisage five or six changes in every remaining league game , if possible keep everyone fit for the Rags and Milan , imagine the fallout if we do win the treble , a tsunami of boiling piss incoming

Hopefully the pitch invasion does not happen ,we know we are Champions before the game so we should be calm and collected , last season against Villa it was raw emotion and relief which resulted in the pitch invasion.
Lets show some class , show our appreciation and then go on a mad one in town and turn Manchester BLUE.

Unfortunately,idiots and alcohol has never been a great mix.

We have to recognise the need to be teflon currently,because the fuckers do not need an excuse....

Let the players who won the title play today , good win to keep momentum going , make changes later if we are in a good position , no way do the kids and kalvin 'deserve' playing time

I'm fully expecting Carson to play against Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.