Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody terrible news, far too young RIP.

Awful news. When you hear of relatively young, previously fit athletes like Bobby Moore and Gianluca Vialli, and our very own Nelly Young, dying of this horrible disease (and Navratilova is far from being out of the woods), you just feel helpless about the illogical nature of it.
Would like to hear the thoughts of our resident Chelsea poster, @Vialli98

I don't usually say this about the cup competitions as I normally want us to win everything but given the congested nature of the second half of the season and the lack of depth we have in certain areas, it might not be such a bad thing if we go out.

For me, this is one of those where if we go through then great but if we lose it could be a blessing in disguise in terms of the Premier League and the Champions League.

Rodri, KDB and Haaland should not be starting this imo.
Win it and keep marching on. The unprecedented quad is on this year

Not sure I can be bothered with the FA Cup this year. Instead of going out limply in the Semi-final after putting out a heavily rotated side, it might make more sense to do that now. Saves us games further down the line and saves the fans a fair bit of ticket money.

Not sure I can be bothered with the FA Cup this year. Instead of going out limply in the Semi-final after putting out a heavily rotated side, it might make more sense to do that now. Saves us games further down the line and saves the fans a fair bit of ticket money.
I'm sure the club don't share your view.

If twas me...

............. Ortega .............
Walker Stones Akanji Cancelo
... Bernardo Phillips Foden ...
...... Grealish Alvarez .........
............ Haaland .............

I'd try not playing either KDB or Gundogan. I'd have Grealish and Alvarez in free roles - Grealish to run with the ball and be fouled constantly and Alvarez to be super aggressive (and probably give a load of frees away in the process but what harm). We'd have very little width but it'd be interesting to see if that would really hamper us. Possibly getting in enough crosses early from deeper could be just as effective in causing chaos in the defense to be capitalized on. #

Or just go route one and put em under pressure. Ole ole ole ole... put em under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.