Chelsea have become everything City wanted to be - Carragher

Re: Chelsea have become everything City wanted to be - Carra

He's getting paid for this piece of sh*t troll clickbaiting? Where do I apply for this job :(

nowantads said:
He's getting paid for this piece of sh*t troll clickbaiting? Where do I apply for this job :(
He is a full of shit, sad diatribe scouser, pissed off that Man City are the best team in England. End of.

@BluePhil8 said:
Chelsea are a shithouse club who have a disgusting rodent manager and play turgid football.

Can't disagree with him about our transfers being shit and our over dependence on the main players.

Fair comment - i think personally , we'd all like to see one or two of Patricks lads given the opportunity in the right games, give us glimpse of the hard work thats going on in the academy.
If the youngsters dont ever get the chance , even though we've got the best facility around, will we be able to attract the best kids around ?? - im not sure ??

What a load of shit. Chelsea have become the exact opposite of what our owners intend. Any big club can go out and spend millions on young players (Hazard £32m, Oscar £19m, Willian £32m, Zouma £12m) and that's exactly what our academy is about NOT doing. Or maybe we should talk about Matic, who Chelsea bought for £1.5m, swapped him and €25m for David Luiz, then bought him back again for £19m. Great bit of business that. I'll concede that Courtois was a find, and Zouma looks to be good value. And they have done well selling players on, but you've really got to take inflation into account when talking about profits on footballers. The reality is that it's very difficult not to make a profit on footballers nowadays. Hell, we only made a £2m loss on Jack Rodwell; a man who sat on the bench or treatment table for two years.

Last time I checked, our owners didn't want our club to become a great buying and selling club, they wanted it to become a great player factory. And for all of Chelsea's merits, they still haven't brought a single decent player through their academy since John Terry.

Chelsea were required to buy all of these young players precisely because they'd allowed their squad to age to the point that it was no longer competitive. It wasn't some sort of grand strategy.

He's also talking shit about when we had no strikers. Pozo was the first choice in that situation, and Milner was used when it turned out he wasn't quite ready.

Bitter scouser but still spoke some hard truths there. The gulf in class without Yaya was there for all to see. Going to be interesting how we deal with this aging squad without breaking the rules.

BlueTG said:
Chelsea aren't bringing players through their youth into their first team at an enviable rate now, are they?
They haven't made a loss in every one of their last 10 seasons or so, have they?
They weren't once a team with Drogba, Lampard, Carvalho, Terry, Cech, Anelka and the likes all in their 30's or late 20's, were they?
We didn't just win a title less than 10 months ago, with our 'reliant' players only playing together for the combined total of around 500 minutes throughout a whole season, did we?
So, Chelsea weren't dumped out of every competition last season as they ended up pot-less, were they? Or embarrassed at home by Bradford a month ago??

He takes a few relevant talking points, and runs away down the bullshit track.
This. I hope to expand but am a bit thick. What it says in the article appears damning however, he hasn't taken into account the possibility that the youth teamers aren't quite ready. If we were to drop young lads into big games (and let's be honest, every fixture of ours is. I would say, moreso at ours, than any other club in England right now) what's to say the burden of pressure could literally make or break them. 4-5 years training and hard work undone in 90 minutes? Whatever the reason, I'm pretty sure the persons in charge know what they're doing.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does anyone actually believe he can read, let alone write?

Fixed that for you.

That article is like he was on a deadline to write something/anything no research just some fantasy he has come up with! His follow up article should be a week of research on what he himself has written and put it right!

My god that boy is hurting.
Don't blame us you lost the title you sad scouse ****,blame your bosom buddy and his fucking dancing on ice act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.