Chelsea have become everything City wanted to be - Carragher

Re: Chelsea have become everything City wanted to be - Carra

Just clicked on the article and stopped reading after he mention the Chelsea bit

I've got nothing in particular against Chelsea but to say they are 'everything City want to be' is misinformed at best or just written to wind City fans up and get clicks on his article

We play better football than Chelsea and play in the spirit of the game I.e don't cheat and moan at refs every 2 mins

Never mind ageing squads, tactics, etc, the simple fact is Barca are better than us and are better than most teams. Chelsea only drew at PSG, and we're lucky to get away with that

They were all whingeing about Chelsea squad being too old but it won the champions league and although I don't know for sure I'll stick my neck out and guess that it's older than ours. Took them about 2 seasons to freshen it up with the likes of hazard and Oscar and we'll probably do the same. There's still a good few years left in vinnie, zaba, dave etc, it's just where we go from here now with the signings. Granted the Champs league has been piss poor but wwe've had groups of death every season and pellegrini is solely to blame for Tuesdays debacle. Be funny if we win the league this season, stick it to him on Sunday please city

That is fuckin comical ,I won't even read it !

Tbilisi said:
I would love to have Chelseas transfer balances,ours are shit,always have been at City.
Yep, we could do with finding out how they do what they do in the transfer market.

Carragher is obviously on the wind up, and it appears he's been successful. I'd bet he's having a giggle about it this morning, and on the blower to Stevie G pissing his frillies.

As an ex professional and now a pundit I am embarrassed for Carragher.

What an absolute bunch of s**t this is.

He's probably still crying over us booing Suarez.
I want to aspire to be your Bayern Munichs and Barcelonas of this world.
We've won two titles in three years, FA Cup and Carling Cup recently. I now want us to concur Europe or at least do better.
Where does Chelsea come into all that?
They haven't won a title in recent years, it's been City or United. FA Cup and Carling Cup they've won in recent years like us. And granted they won a Champions a League but after how many years?
I am not bothered about Chelsea and they are definitely not something I want us to be ...

I can honestly say, there is absolutely fuck all I want of Chelsea's. I don't want their ground, their owner, their fans and I definitely don't want their cock womble of a manager or the £726 million they still owe Abramovich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.