Chelsea home game. all in here.

ive got 1 spare 59 quid , PM me if interested , reason im not using it ive got my mate ST for that day

Hi.

I am away with work for the next 6 weeks and want to sell my season ticket for the next 2 home games. Chelsea and Spurs.

I sit on row C in the South Stand (Block 216) and would be happy to sell my card for both games for £60. So £30 a game.

The minimum Viagogo will let me sell them for is over £50 (with fee's) and to be honest I'd rather let them go to waste than let them rip us all off in the process.

If your interested, please get in touch.

Many thanks
Rich

Hi

I am looking to sell my ticket for both the Chelsea and Spurs games. (next 2 home games)

I am happy to sell them individually for £40 or £65 for both of them.

I sit on row C of the south stand (block 216) and my seat is worth around £50 a game accordingly Viagogo.

Please let me know if your interested.

Thanks
Rich

Can't bloody wait to watch this game. It would be the first time to visit Etihad and managed to bring 4 other friends come over to support City.

1 needed, adult or junior preferably lower tier, please pm me.

Many Thanks

Len

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.