Chelsea - Home

Prestwich_Blue said:
Gioboy said:
Hi all .bringing my lad to game tonight . We're in the away end . My tickets are are for lower tier . Row aa . Can anyone tell me if that's right down at the pitch .. Cheers in advance . All the best rest of the season !
No it's at the back. It starts from A at the front up to Z then AA. So it's the equivalent of Row 27.
Thanks for that . Enjoy the game

Junior Available in Block 121, £20 meet outside the ground, can swipe you in, pm me back before 3.30 if poss

Afternoon lads and lasses.

Due to illness one of our party is unable to travel to the game tonight so his ticket is available to sell.

The ticket is in block 127 just to the left of the halfway line in the first tier of The Colin Bell stand about halfway back. He's asking £50 for it which I believe us below face value. I will check that this is correct whilst travelling up this afternoon and alter accordingly.

I can meet outside the ground to swipe in and retrieve.

PM if interested but please bear in mind I am driving up so will have to find a safe place to stop to reply. :)))

Cheers.

Kippax.

Gioboy said:
Hi all .bringing my lad to game tonight . We're in the away end . My tickets are are for lower tier . Row aa . Can anyone tell me if that's right down at the pitch .. Cheers in advance . All the best rest of the season !

Up near the back mate! Enjoy

Lenblue said:
Junior Available in Block 121, £20 meet outside the ground, can swipe you in, pm me back before 3.30 if poss
Sent you a private message with num I will buy your ticket if still available<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
lawrenceofbernarbia said:
lawrenceofbernarbia said:
One ticket available - South Stand Section 116 - Ticket to be collected from Stockport today.

£35.

still available
I have sent you a pm and will also buy your ticket if still available ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.