Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda expected this result today and I think we all know the final will be more or less the same 11 as the PSG 2nd leg, the press might enjoy this but in 3 weeks time I think it'll be the city we know and expected to see

We might be the bookies favourites but that means precisely fuck all.

Eight times out of ten our best 11 beats their best 11 but this is again means very little. Can we beat them? Of course we can. Can they beat us? Unfortunately the answer is yes they can.

That's the beauty of football. If we could guarantee a win every time we played then the game would be dead for a long time. I'm reasonably confident but nothing more.

So as for law of averages, tonight was a good thing ... we have lost two on the bounce to Chelsea, not gonna lose a third in a row ... had we won then that’d have worried me that we can’t win em all against them so maybe a good thing today’s result, they will subconsciously be a little at ease and we’d be right up for it to make sure we don’t lose to them again after having lost the last two times ...

Going to enjoy all the posturing form Tuchel , Chelski their fans and the media over the next three weeks , how they know how to beat us and Tuche has Pep's measure , because the only time we have maanged to play a strong team (with COVID ravaging our squad at the time) we absolutely battered them at Stamford Bridge.
So Tuchel has come in and made their squad of players world beaters in a few weeks ? , let them think that , we will have our strongest eleven on May 29th , with a title in the bag and a cup in the trophy cabinet and our players rested and recuperated.
Chelski will be fighting for every point and the small matter of beating a decent Leicester team in the FA Cup final , it wil lbe throughly enjoyable ramming all the doubts down all the doubters throats , Pep's cup final record is second to none and it wont change in Istanbul
Enjoy your three weeks of fame Chavs , you will end up with f*ck all and we will have a treble in the bag .

None of the past results matter. The next match v Chelsea will not be decided by historical matches.

If anything we will be more focused now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.