Chelsea or City?

Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Is this thread serious ?

Yes, why wouldn't it be. Seems a decent question to me. Try and look at it from a neutrals posistion

I am. I've been a neutral or a pissed off rival watching teams win the league for the last 44 years.

There is absolutely no comparison.
Does a Chelsea fan think we've had a better season than them.

i8rags said:
Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes, why wouldn't it be. Seems a decent question to me. Try and look at it from a neutrals posistion

I am. I've been a neutral or a pissed off rival watching teams win the league for the last 44 years.

There is absolutely no comparison.
Does a Chelsea fan think we've had a better season than them.
Yes earlier in this thread.

Would you swap the league title and an unbeaten home record for the FA cup and winning the champions league by playing like Stoke in an away game 3 times?

I sure as fuck wouldn't.

i8rags said:
Who had the better season. Blue bias aside it's a tough one.
We won the most important trophy.
Chelsea won the two most prestigious trophies.

Neither had a better or worse season. I wouldn't swap our season for theirs and they wouldn't swap their season for ours.

It's good to see the right colour, a new colour (red is the worst of all colours - wish it was nowhere near our kit!), the Blue colour taking over!

Give it to Chelsea - a bow out if you were, they deserve it.

We had an amazing season, but unlike Chelsea, we have only just begun.

#Moretocome

Over all City just the style of football and how many goals we scored. And how we could kick on from this and it is the start of our journey.

However for Chelsea they had a huge slice of luck along the way, but they are a so called established club who expect to win trophies.

But who had the best drama and entertainment value, and had every football fan in the world talking about them??

Here's a Chelsea perspective...firstly congratulations on winning the league. There was a bigger roar at the Bridge last Sunday when we heard you had scored the third, than when we scored our meaningless goals against Blackburn.

It's a timing thing when we picked up the league in 2005 I wouldn't have swapped it for anything including the Champions League and I wouldn't expect most of you to feel any other way.

Since then we have won a couple more times including the double in 2010, but saturday was unlike anything I have ever experienced at a match, the closest was our day at Bolton in 2005, and will live with me for ever. Would I swap for your season, no but as I said only because we have won three titles in recent years.

City have proved to be the best team in England this season next step is Europe and with what your building I suspect it's just a matter of time.

Magicpants said:
Would you swap the league title and an unbeaten home record for the FA cup and winning the champions league by playing like Stoke in an away game 3 times?

I sure as fuck wouldn't.

This year no, next year maybe.

On balance, we win cos we did it in style and they did it playing like Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.